A tale of two extraordinary lives filled with children, craft and laughter



Sunday 13 May 2012

Crochet? Yep... please!!

Winter is beginning to show its face around here. Not all doom and gloom for me though. I like winter for lots of reasons. One of which is the perfect excuse to crochet. Its a cosy afternoon or evening activity.. gee one of my gorgeous friends was sitting up in bed this morning on her Mother's Day, having her cuppa and crocheting.

I have been a little addicted to hats. At the most recent Martinborough Fair, I found a cute wee hat for Macie. She has grown out of the sweet wee one that Melissa made her for last winter. I loved her new one so much I decided to find a pattern to make one for someone else. Searching on etsy was hard work...to many to choose from. I narrowed it down to two.  One for boys and one for girls. Best thing is though, the patterns range from newborn to adult... several little newborns in my world will have one each come September ;)

Here are the two finished ones so far. One is for my gorgeous little nephew Phoenix, the other for a very special 4 year old who I get to see in 2 weeks time.




I hope that all of you crafty people who are also Mummies have had a lovely lovely Mother's Day. Happy crafting everyone. A x

No comments:

Post a Comment