A tale of two extraordinary lives filled with children, craft and laughter



Tuesday 18 October 2011

Hand-made Christmas

We are approaching the last few days of October which means Christmas is just around the corner!  I long ago did a list of presents as I like to make as many as I can which means being pretty organised.

I have almost much finished my non-Christmas projects for the year so am now starting on the presents.

I can’t give too much away as many of my family/friends watch this blog but I will give you a list of the general crafts and then after Christmas I will do a mega photo/link post!

So, on my ‘to do’ list is:
·         Hats
·         Skirts
·         Door stop
·         Rubbish bag holder
·         Hand made accessories for Christmas day
·         An organiser thingy (that’s nice and vague isn’t it!)
·         Key rings
·         Wine tote
·         Kobo cozy
·         Handwarmers
·         Accessories
·         Beach robes
·         Crayon roll
·         Journal cover
·         Wee bags
·         Doll accessories


I ALWAYS struggle to think of hand-made gifts for men – I don’t think I have ever made my husband anything! 

Do you have any ideas?  Or any ideas on other fabulous hand-made gifts that have been well received?

'Til next time, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment