A tale of two extraordinary lives filled with children, craft and laughter



Monday 17 March 2014

Nightie for Thea

The nights are starting to cool down and I wanted to make a couple of nighties for Thea. Once winter comes she will go into a onesie, but for Autumn I like the idea of a nightie as I know her arms are nice and warm as she tends to not burrow.

I looked on etsy and found this pattern - the Sadie Grace Nightgown.

I wanted to make this out of a light flannette, I found a cute one at Spotlight covered with baby forest animals, and Amber also had a cool purple one in her stash that I used.

This was a super fast pattern. In about two hours I made two, this includes cutting out.  I was feeling lazy and didn't even leave the machine - no ironing and no overlocking.  I couldn't be bothered changing my overlocker thread to white (who else hates doing this!) so I just used a zig zag stitch on the seams.

Super quick, super easy and super cute.  Has my thumbs up!

Till next time, Melissa








No comments:

Post a Comment