A tale of two extraordinary lives filled with children, craft and laughter



Tuesday 6 August 2013

Flashback Tee into Dress

Today on my sewing morning I whipped up a dress for Thea, and it was that quick.



I used Made by Rae's Flashback Tee pattern, but added lenth and some width to make it into a dress.




While Thea is four, I made a size 6 - and it still could have been bigger!  The dress originally had long sleeves but they were very tight so I chopped them off and added a nice stretchy ribbed band.  Next time I would definately add more width or get a material that stretches more.



I wanted to add some more detail so stitched on a heart.

This pattern has infinte possibilities, plus will take your kids from 12m to 14 years so it's a good one to have in your stash.

Thea's happy anyway :)



 
 
 
 Till next time, Melissa 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment