A tale of two extraordinary lives filled with children, craft and laughter



Sunday 11 November 2012

Found on Pinterest

If you are a crafter then it's pretty likely that you have found Pinterest...I don't know how I managed before! Actually yes I do - I was forever emailing links of cool things to myself, or printing out endless pages of patterns or tutorials only to lose them again at home.

I use it for lots of things but mostly cool craft things that catch my eye - like these homemade pattern weights.

I 'pinned' them awhile ago and decided to give it a go for Amber's birthday.


I used a variegated embroidery thread to make them a bit more interesting.  


It's a nice idea to make a wee pouch to put them in too.


These are an easy and great gift for a crafty person I think - now I need to make some for me!

Til next time, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment