A tale of two extraordinary lives filled with children, craft and laughter



Sunday 13 November 2011

Give me a lift

Macie has a little buddy who is just the same age. These two little tikes find it pretty tough come dinner time when the family sit down to dinner. They are at that age where they are not babies and are not quite big boys and girls either. So a little boost is needed to make them feel part of the group, rather than stretching their necks just to see over the table top let alone seeing what is on the plate in front of them.

For my birthday a very cool crafty friend of mine gave me '101 One Yard Wonders'. In it was the perfect solution to Macie and her little buddy's dilema. A booster cushion.

I had about half a bag of beans left over from my pouf and several metres of corduroy spare so I set to work.

This is the result of about an hours work.
Now our little ones feel like part of the family. Super cute and very portable.

A xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment