A tale of two extraordinary lives filled with children, craft and laughter



Sunday 18 September 2011

Guest post from our pretty neat friend, Lisa

Can you tell I’m nervous?? First blog post from me, very exciting!
I recently made a pair of pajama pants for my little bird and I was amazed how easy it was. I used a pattern from etsy called easy-fit pants for girls and boys from size 2 to 10, and it also has a bonus dolls pants pattern, cute!



The pattern was easy to cut out and fit together, and there is only 1 pattern piece for front and back so there wasn’t too much sewing involved either. And they look great! I made PJ pants using brushed cotton, but you could make summer shorts using cotton, or winter jeans using denim. The instructions are very detailed with lots of photos, I made a pair of shorts for a present the next week and I only had to check them briefly. The sizing seems true, and there are good charts for finding the right length if you can’t measure the child you’re making them for.
If you are after a pattern for easy kid’s pants, I would give this one top marks for style and ease of use!


Thanks Lisa!  And Z makes a goregous wee model :)

1 comment: