A tale of two extraordinary lives filled with children, craft and laughter



Friday 16 September 2011

Baby/doll front pack and book review

Thea's best friend has a birthday soon and I spied this gorgeous baby/doll front pack in the Oliver + S Little Things To Sew book...immediatey I knew I wanted to make this for both girls.


The front pack was really easy to sew and the instructions were straight forward to follow.  I used fabric from my stash and left off the pocket on the front as I wanted to be able to see the flamingo head.


The front pack also grows with the child which is great.  I think Macie and Thea will love wearing their babies!


Other things I like in the Oliver + S Little Things to Sew?


This puppet theatre that is hung between a doorway


This little cape...how gorgeous!


This wee dolls dress (matches one of their girls patterns)


This bento lunchbox - cool idea

This kids-sized satchel.

Oliver + S has a real vintage feel to their patterns which I love - soon I will be making Oscar a top and pants from one of their patterns. 

Till next time...Melissa

1 comment: